19 year old guy dating a 22 year old

I mean my mom told me she went out with a 23 year old when she was 15, ha. On a related matter, the physics/math/cs department is only a very small world where word goes arround very quickly.Even though normally I care little what other people say, it would probably be somewhat inconvenient that people start saying that I was hitting on 18-19 year old girls. it isn't unusual for a guy your age to date an 18/19 year old... That's fine, I've been with much older...she's legal and if you got along fine before you knew how old she was I really don't think there's a problem. Do'nt worry about it, if you're happy with her for the time being than it really shouldn't matter :)I'm 19 and dated older dudes.... And from a woman's POV: are "older" men within the boundaries of attraction or sometimes even "preferable"?The whole thing still feels not completely right to me. I felt awkward about it at the start and it didn't last, but so what, we tried, no harm done.

19 year old guy dating a 22 year old-2119 year old guy dating a 22 year old-3219 year old guy dating a 22 year old-4619 year old guy dating a 22 year old-15

It feels that I am doing something "wrong" whereas previously everything went smooth and the age-difference was not noticeable, really. The whole thing still feels not completely right to me.

If she does search it, I gaurentee you she would find this thread. And my original question has nothing to do with my height/weight ratio. Although I am trying to gain weight which is part of the reason why I joined this community.

Bodybuilding threads are always on the first page of google's results. And my original question has nothing to do with my height/weight ratio. Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it.

Basically, what is the general consensus of a 21 year old guy dating a 40 year old woman? But for the most part we don't seem to attract too much attention from the public. Basically, what is the general consensus of a 21 year old guy dating a 40 year old woman? But for the most part we don't seem to attract too much attention from the public.

I actually really like her and enjoy her company and the feeling is definitely mutual. I actually really like her and enjoy her company and the feeling is definitely mutual.

If you meet an 18 year old that says they are mature for their age, run. Yeah, you're in slightly different stages of life, but there is no reason why you can't try it out.

You must have an account to comment. Please register or login here!