18 and 23 year old dating

There was several years between my parents and they were married for 34 years before my dad passed away but things have changed so much in the past 20 years.I just feel jn todays society when a man of this age will not even consider a woman his age and focusen in young girls is not right maybe Im wrong but I am a mother and Id be very upset if my 18 year old came in with a man my age. However there is a 15 year age gap between me and my husband.Older men, it seems to me, are like gold dust on the dating scene right now.From salt-and-pepper George Clooneys to silver-fox Harrison Fords, young women are swooning over smooth older men more than ever.You may think you have all the answers, Mr Worldly Wise, but remember that anything you can do I can make into an 18-day argument that you do not yet have the life experience to deal with.Don't expect too much Older dudes sometimes complain (to me at least) that the older women they know are too sedentary and set in their ways.

18 and 23 year old dating-918 and 23 year old dating-5218 and 23 year old dating-55

There are enough hurdles to making a relationship work, however old you are, so why let age add more stress?

These days the idea of young women dating older – often significantly older - men barely raises an eyebrow. A long stints in an asylum for the criminally insane? But just because she hasn’t shared a similar experience, don't feel that she wouldn't relate to your life or your issues; open up and you never know what wisdom she could offer.

But just because you were her age once, it doesn’t mean that dating a young woman is always plain sailing. Whatever the age gap, here’s how to date a younger women successfully. Youth might imply less experience, but it doesn’t mean a lack of empathy, nous and emotional intelligence.

If you don’t make it an issue, chances are it won’t be.

If you really like her, just go with the flow and be yourself, regardless of whether “yourself” is a silly, dorky, immature 57-year old or a wise and mature 24.

A lot of guys do like younger women, especially older guys, sometimes because it is reaffirming to their sense of virility and sometimes for purely physical reasons.

You must have an account to comment. Please register or login here!